Please read the following description carefully, and your opinions are always welcome. Should you have any comments or queries, please email to email@example.com
Website Security Protection Measures
Any unauthorized uploading or modification of the services and the related information provided by the Agency shall be strictly prohibited, and the person engaging in such acts may have violated the law.
For the security purpose of the website and for ensuring continuous services to all website users, the website provides the following security protection measures:
- The website shall use Network Intrusion Detection Systems to detect the flow of website users so as to identify the users having conducted unauthorized uploading or modification of the website information or any deliberate website destructors.
- The website shall build fire walls to prevent illegal intrusion, damage or theft of information so as to avoid the website from being illegally used and protect the rights and benefits of users.
- To provide users with a secured browsing environment of the webpages, the website shall install antivirus software to scan viruses regularly.
- The website shall irregularly simulate the hack attack and practice the system restore procedures. Appropriate grade of security precautions shall be provided accordingly.
- The website shall perform backup procedures every day by transferring all the backup information to the backup monitor.
- The website shall automatically receive all the emails of security maintenance sent out from the related operation system suppliers or application program suppliers, and shall install the appropriate PATCH accordingly.
Collection policy of personal data on the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency"
The Agency shall request you to provide the related information according to the different service needs of "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" under the following circumstances:
- Online activities and network survey
When you are engaged in online activities or network survey, the website shall ask you to provide the required personal data depending on the nature of activities.
- Emails or comment mailbox
If you contact us by emails or through the comment mailbox on the website, the website would ask you to provide your correct personal data, which act as the referential information for our reply.
Personal Data Usage Policy of "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency"
- Online activities and network survey The names and ID card numbers collected by the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" shall only be the reference information for the activities of the website.
The collected telephone numbers, emails and addresses are used for acquiring the results and analysis, instead of other purposes. All other information collected shall only be limited to the purposes of users' characteristic analysis or academic research. Unless the person concerned agrees to share his/her personal data, all the information are used for data analysis only. The "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" shall not use the information for other purposes.
- Emails or comment mailbox
If your personal data is provided to the Agency while sending us emails or using the comment mailbox on the website, the website shall only use the information to reply you and help us provide the information you need. If your needs are related to other government departments, the website may share your personal data with other government departments. The website shall not collect your personal data for any other purposes. Also, the information provided by you shall not be provided to any other private organizations or persons.
Cookie is the brief information which the browser installs in the user's hard discs, so that the server can differentiate the preferences of different users. You can revise your browser's acceptance of cookie by selecting "Advance" on Netscape's "Function Setting" or "Security" on IE's "Internet Option." There are three options available: accepting all the cookies, receiving notice of cookie setting, and rejecting all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies, you may not be able to use part of the personal services or participate part of the activities provided by the website.
According to the following purposes and circumstances, "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" shall install and read the cookies in your browser according to the principles of the Policy:
- In order to provide better personal services and allow you to participate in customized interactive activities more easily, the website shall establish cookies when you register or log in, and modify it when you log out.
- The website takes statistical record of visitors of the website and analyzes the browsing patterns in order to understand the website browsing activities. The statistical data shall be referential to the improvement of services by the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency."
The "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" would never sell, exchange or rent your personal data to any other organizations or persons, but shall share your personal data with the third party under the principles of the Policy.
The Agent has guaranteed in the abovementioned policy description that your personal data shall never be disclosed without your prior consent. Nevertheless, under the following circumstances, the Agent shall handle your personal data according to the related laws, and the protection requirements aforesaid shall be inapplicable. These circumstances include (but not limited to):
- When your behavior on the website violates the service clauses of the Agent, or may harm or obstruct the rights and interests of the Agent, or may lead to any damage of other party, the Agent's disclosure of your personal data is for identification, making contacts or taking legal actions, if necessary.
- The website believes out of goodwill that the disclosure of your personal data is to meet the legal needs.
- For the sake of public security, the judiciary may request the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" to disclose the personal data of a certain person. Depending on the legitimacy of the judiciary, judging whether the legal procedures are followed and considering users' secured use of the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency," the website shall comply with the necessary measures of the judiciary.
Email Delivery Policy of "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency"
The "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency" shall only send you information or reply your emails upon receipt of your prior consent during the registration or login process. It shall be clearly stated on the information or emails that they are sent by the "Worldwide Web of Agriculture and Food Agency." The website shall not use the acquired personal data for distribution of business information except delivering the promotional material of the website.